Day 645 – The Mathematics of Evolution


Please listen to this recording, then you will find my writings below. I write in this blog in Self-Forgiveness what comes up within me while listening to this video. What comes up can be different for everyone, so I suggest you also write in self-forgiveness what came up for you – this can be reactions, insights, revelations, realizations, judgments – any thoughts, feelings and emotions. 


What I got at first was hearing Bernard saying – everyone is For ever losing – I then realized that when we go deep enough into the word Evolution within the sound of the word and letters, we get to the word actually expressing everyone for ever losing.


Self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see evolution as something great and magnificent, not seeing and realizing the implications of evolution as it is currently is that of the weak will perish and the strong will prevail, and so within that accepting and allowing abuse within MYSELF as always defining myself on the winning end of evolution and so justifying the abuse and death and destruction of all other life forms as simply being weak and so part of evolution – thus not seeing and realizing that within this Everyone is forever losing, as evolution will then never end and within the design and construct of evolution abuse is justified and even promoted. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to simply accept the theory of evolution as something natural and that cannot be directed, and so I am always a victim of evolution and must simply accept where the cookie crumbs fall as natural and part of evolution – NOT being real with myself within what is here as the HUMAN created systems that are unnatural and designed within a money construct of GREED and abuse of all life, and so Evolution running as a justification within that consideration is actually something the elite/rich and greedy like, as those that are suffering and being abused will accept the abuse and not stand up, as it will be justified in our own minds as simply us being weak and also being part of the evolution process – meantime it is a human system that is deliberately created to abuse for self-interest. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as HOW I am within my living/body within the construct of evolution, and accordingly classify myself as weak or strong, where I will justify my status within the theory of evolution through how much money I have, how good I look how much sex I get, how well I am doing in social groups, and so accordingly accept and allow abuse of myself and others. 

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to SEE and realize that evolution is ANYTHING that accumulates within the 1+1+1 mathematical equation and so what evolves on this planet has nothing to do with it being natural, but rather about what we accept and allow within ourselves and this world, and so we can direct and create a world that is best for all through stopping the mind/self-interest as ego, stand for and as ALL LIFE and to accumulate that instead to evolve.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed abuse in the name of evolution. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed justifications in the name of evolution.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form self-limitations, judgements of myself and accordingly abuse myself in the name of evolution. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse others, to see and judge others as weak, as useless, as less, as inferior in the name of evolution. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create SEPARATION between all LIFE, humans, plants, animals and even the air I breath and so creating fear and abuse in the name of evolution. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to GIVE up on myself and others through giving into the theory of evolution as a way to escape self-responsibility and my response ability to al life as one as equals. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to place myself and others in certain boxes of judgement of who is weak, who is strong, who deserves to survive and who does not – showing and revealing to me that this is what I am accepting and allowing as evolution to accumulate and thus not natural by an actual deliberate act of creation that is evil, as if evil is the solution. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to When I look in the mirror, when I see the gift as my body, as my physical, t judge my body as either weak or strong, and so accepting and allowing according to my judgements of my body a certain position within myself within this world as being part of evolution, either as someone that deserves to suffer and die and be weak, or to be strong and must survive, and so accepting and allowing not only consequences of abuse within my own life, but have the same approach to all life, and thus accepting ad allowing abuse of all life, from the small creatures and children to the big.

I commit myself to stop the nonsense as no sense of the accepted and allowed theory of evolution as something that is natural, and to instead live the accumulation as the direction of evolution of LIFE as equality and oneness of all life and to evolve life from survival and abuse to living and to be of expression in a practical realistic manner that is BEST FOR ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...