Fear of Loss - Lose the Fear

 
All I have is Breath.
 
 
 
Interview from EQAFE on The Design of Fear of Loss HERE

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the fear of loss.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is possible to lose something.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the fear of the system taking what I have away from me.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe it is possible to own something as MINE. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from reality as life as what is here and to within this attempt to possess things and thus where they end up possessing me with the fear of loss of separation. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the future as FEAR of what I can lose or not lose as my decision.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to lose what I have as the current life setup that I have.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the fear of possibly losing the nature and animals and the community I live within. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the fear of the future and what could happen or not happen and whatever happens, will determine hat I lose, and thus live in the fear of what I can lose. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to lose the LIFE I have currently and to not have a possible future that will put me in a similar position that I am within now be live and do what I do.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear of loss and what I can lose if the future does not look to good or bright within my life in terms of finances.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in separation of what is here as a whole for all life in any given moment and to thus not stand one and equal as a solution within changing who I am as life as any and all possible situations and to walk what is best for all. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to lose the community/farm I live on currently and thus all and any projects and plans I have that could have had potential to help many.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I go to the point of fear of loss and what it might mean if the point of loss manifests and that it means that is the end, and thus already placing myself in a position of disempowerment as the limitations of the mind, instead of seeing who I am within the lowest point not just within myself but also physically and how I will stand up and direct myself to push to create and manifest what is within me again, as it is in my name GIAN/Again.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the fear of what if, what could have been, instead of what is here, direct and act, live. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to lose my position within this world as an empowered position as one of the people that have money, while billions have nothing, and thus living in fear of having to live what others are living, and thus revealing my dishonesty as what I am still accepting and allowing within this world for others but I am not willing to walk that path with them one and equal. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can lose anything as long as I have myself, and thus I see and realize that YES I can lose a position, Yet I am still here, I can still breathe and direct and express me. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny the fear of loss within me and what is it showing me as a gift of where I have still separated myself, and where I have created a point of dependency, not standing as who I am within me in all ways one and equal as all life in each and every breath, and thus fear losing what I have defined myself accordingly with. 
 
I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that fear of loss that is here is showing me that I still fear and this not living here but in a near future that is still a projection of when I believe I will live and be ready and thus Fear losing what is here that is making up for me not standing, like crutches, my home, my money, my family, my environment, and thus I only act and live when it is necessary to prevent the loss from manifesting, instead of acting out of pure will as standing as what is best for all and not out of fear to only prevent the fear of loss to manifest and thus create exactly that fear, to manifest that loss, as I am only standing one and equal to what I fear losing instead of what I am capable of here creating in all breath without fear. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what I might have to live if I lose what I have. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear actually having to live the word suffering compared to me living stress.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live the word stressed as if it can be compared to living to suffer.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to live to have to beg for food or dig through dustbins to find a meal. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to have to sleep on the streets where I am open to all sorts of abuse. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to die on the streets never having used what I had to change this world for all where such possibilities aren't possible for anyone. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how I will or might experience myself within losing everything I had and to thus LOSE myself as I define myself to what I had and then to also define myself according to what will happen me on the streets and to change in ways I never thought possible as FEAR. 
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to become and living my fears.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Feel powerless within my fear manifesting and that I must slowly prepare myself for it already and so already give up and already manifest the outcome. Instead of stopping the fear, dropping any fear of loss, forgiving the pre-programmed fears through realizing them for what they are and to actually dare to live without fear through seeing and understanding that since I am already willing to manifest my fear through my actions and thus live it, what do I have to lose through fully and completely living without fear and to stand up and change in fact to live without fear as I am already prepared to live my fear, I can not lose anything but the fear and Breathe and thus LIVE as what is best for all life, standing as a voice for life, standing as that point of self-honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...