Day 491 - Identity




Who am I, for as long as I can remember, I have been identifying myself with the system, with society and all the constructs that is here. I have identified myself with everything my eyes can see that is seen as acceptable within society, within the system, I have live many identities, I have changed my identities year after year to fit in with society, to become a part of society that is accepted within the majority of society. I have been Identifying myself with emotions and feelings, with the thoughts I have that I had to create to fit in with society, I have over time come to believe that I am this Identity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself establish my identity based on things that are outside of me, such as images.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an Identity for myself that limits me to this identity and thus what I can do and cannot do according to my identity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an identity for myself based on the idea that I was born without one.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the Identity I was born with was that of LIFE, and not a personality, as I can clearly state that I do not know or remember who I was when I was born, and thus my evidence that the Identity of who I am isn’t based on life experience or memories, as I already existed at birth as someone, as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that who I am now as an Identity isn’t me, isn’t who I am but simply accumulated experiences/memories that I have accepted and allowed to define me, where I have given it value, and thus devalue myself from LIFE to something less, to a personality that is imperfect, and to within this imperfect personality as my identity walk in self-judgement consistently, never reaching my utmost potential as LIFE, as who I am in fact but has forgotten, that lies underneath all the memories (me more lies) and entangled within thoughts that occupies my mind consistently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am now as a MIND as a personality as the identity that I have given myself is who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I have become since birth is the real me, not seeing and realizing that who I have become is actually the suppression of the real me from birth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to hold onto the Identity that I have become in fear that I will lose myself, seeing and realizing that I will lose the identity but in return I will realize myself, layer by layer back to LIFE as the real identity.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see the consequences of Identifying myself as the personality/mind that I am now , as a state of self-judgement and limitation, where this state is in fact De-manning myself, as a demon, where I do not see myself worthy as LIFE anymore and thus within this mind set abuse life and do not care for life, but now only to sustain this false identity.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize holding onto this false Identity that isn’t me from birth and thus will not be me at death, holds everything that isn’t real and thus I live in a way within this identity that is sustain a world/system that isn’t real, which is thus abusing all life that is real to create a world that uses what is real to create the false.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize HOW damaging it is towards myself and all LIFE to hold on to a Identity, as an Identity has a certain mind set, and if this identity’s mind set is that of NOT change, of not caring, of only being interested about itself and its existence then the possibility for change and for ending all abuse of life is nil.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that Identity is and ID ENTITY – a Entity that has an ID, a license to live in me, where I have given this entity permission to exist for me, to decide for me, to take direction for me, while I sit paralyzed not able t do anything, as the entity has been given full control of my LIFE by my permission in the believe that this is the way things are and supposed to be, this entity is the MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...