Day 437 – Frustration, communication and words Part2


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get frustrated when I do not find the words to express myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to build up frustration through losing my words through thinking within the mind and building up energy that then directs me, instead of me breathing and directing myself as the words I decide to speak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to communicate with others from the starting point of energy as the mind as me only then expressing a limited form of what I want to, as I am then only following the energy path way – instead of letting go of energy and opening/expanding myself to what is here as me as the physical expressing the words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Blame others for my frustration within points of communication when the communication isn’t effective and not getting the points through,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that frustration is something that happens to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that frustration is an indication that it is the other person that is the problem, never getting to the solution as I leave the responsibility with another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give the responsibility of me becoming/making myself frustrated with the other person, seeing and realizing I am dis-empowering myself from stopping and changing the point of frustration and to move forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that participating within frustration from the point of victimizing myself within it, I am creating a cycle of the same patterns happening over and over as I am not taking self-responsibility and change who I am with myself within communication and words/vocabulary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the words for not simply being here, and to separate myself from the words, seeing and realizing how I am placing the words out there – instead of being here as breathe and thus the words also being here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from words as something that I must fear and to within the point of communicating with others then experience anxiety/fear while communicating, as NOT having the words and to within this rather give attention to the fear and not what’s here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be frustrated with the anxiety/fear of not having the words to communicate effectively with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself with how others are communicating and to within this judge how they are comparing as something that comes naturally to them, not seeing that how others are communicating when they are effective is due to them actually giving it the time and practice to become who they are and living it, and thus I see and realize that this is what I must give myself equally and to not be frustrated within the process but rather focus on bettering myself and becoming effectively, being okay with mistakes and then correcting myself, as this is only possible in each breathe when I am not within energy and trapped within a pattern/cycle.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...