Day 435 – Fear – False Evidence Appearing Real.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to “make up” evidence within my mind of why the fear I am experiencing is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief the false Evidence as thoughts that I have within my mind when and as I am faced with talking with new people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief that thoughts that I have about others within my mind is “evidence” for why I must fear others.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the thoughts I have about others exist only in my mind and thus isn’t evidence at all, but made up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have thoughts about other people based on bits and pieces of information I have about them or that I have obtained from them and to then create thoughts from the information/memories and to give it forth to myself in my mind as Evidence for why I must fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to repeat the same thoughts over and over within my mind that I have about/towards others and to then starts believing these thoughts and to create fear, a I have not though physically integrating the thought’s within and as my body though repetition made them seem real because I am experiencing it physically, and then to fool myself into believing its real.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I have repeated the same thoughts I have about/towards people over and over in my head till I physically integrated them as ME as who I am to a point where I am experiencing the thoughts physically as energy, and in this case fear, and to then belief it to be real, not seeing and realizing that I created it and made it real only within myself and how I am experiencing myself – and that in fact its only existing within me and not about the other person/people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to repeat thoughts I have within myself about others from a point of fear, over and over within myself, making it real and manifesting it as my body to a point where the fear is real in my body and mind, yet in reality as the one dimension we all share it isn’t real and none existing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I have ONE thought about/towards another to belief that this thought must mean something, and to then entertain the thought through repeating it over and over in my mind till I made it meaning something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/make others something to fear though making/creating it within myself within my mind as the thoughts that I keep repeating/entertaining within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when and as I have a thought about another to belief that it must be Valid, because I had the thought, it must be indicating something, and to within this fall into the rabbit hole, instead of Not going there and breathing and working with what’s here physically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make Life more difficult living with other humans and other beings here on earth through existing only to protect self-interest as my feelings/thoughts/personalities and to within this way of living always fall for the thoughts that I have to create fear as a way of protecting my self-interest, my own bubble.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather focus on the thoughts I have instead of the physical points of participation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have thoughts about myself, where these thoughts as Judgments in its design, and where judgments are always from a point of separation and thus fear, and to always place myself in a position of fear from the self-judgments I have and then creating judgments in comparison towards/about others.

To be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...