Day 650 – Absolute Individuality – The end of Superiority Characters


Standing for what is best for all.
 
The universe is all in alignment – except the human being with their multi-dimensional mind, where they can make themselves believe to be any character, and be all none the wiser that it is all absolute bullshit. 

Billions of years of abuse that has occurred on earth and on other planets – There is a lot of work to be done, if you are ready to take responsibility – cool. Obviously if you are not an equal individual by the time you die – you will not be continuing your journey. Only as equals can god exist. 

We are eradicating from existence forevermore all those that “need to be more” and that claim themselves to be more for ever more. You claim you are more, or have some form of superiority – This is your end. 

Join us at desteni.org 




Here is the full interview below, Above I took pointers from the recording of Bernard Poolman speaking. As usual, I will write and take on what came up within me while listening to this speech and write self-forgiveness. 



Many points came up for me listening to this interview – what stood out for me was when Bernard brought up the words of “need to be more” – It struck a chord within me, multiple memories coming up in a single moment, almost as if they are flashing by me in high speed creating one memory – one setting – the setting is that of me since I was very young, always wanting to be more than ME/Myself – and so also more than others. I was never okay with ordinary, simple and basic – and just being ME, expressing as an absolute individual within equality. 

Everything always became about competition, energy, win or lose, beat the other person down, or out smart them, out win them and through your shining of “moreness” beat them down – that apparent shine of superiority that within its presence itself abuse others and place them as less than, beat others for you, put them down for you to always feel safe and secure (well, at least that was the Idea) – spiteful and sneaky methods of being more and why – why? Because of insecurity, immense self-judgement, and a ton of fear. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more than life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more than others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more than my fellow man/women.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that through acting different from others that I am more than others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I “think” and “assume” that I think and assume different form others that I am more than others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe ad trust my back chat that tells me I am better and thus more than others and to follow through on such possessions speaking to me in my head sounding like me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that if my body within my judgement and the judgments of others look and are better than others that it makes me more than others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I have an opinion that others agree with and that I agree with in my mind that it makes me more than those that do not agree. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my language and culture and the country that I am in makes me more than others, those that are different. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more than others based on the thoughts and words that I can have and speak and articulate. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more than others simply because f who I think I am in my own mind as ego. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delude and fool myself with the idea that one can be more than another or anything else in this existence/universe as all is one and equal in fact as substance, and so to condemn another through ones judgement of separation one is condemning self. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is possible to be more than another as LIFE as equals, and so through that belief take on a position of god and placing others as slaves or servants/followers and thus enslaving self as a lie that needs to be kept alive through the abuse of others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the belief within me that I am never enough, and so always threatened. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not enough, that I was made and born less than who I am. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as not enough. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value myself as less than others, and so create competition within myself towards others where I seek to be more than who I am to be “equal” or more than others, and so sell myself out to competition and a life of winning and losing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold within myself an idea/image f myself that is always less than who I am, and so create a polarity image within me of who I believe I should be, where this polarity image is a character of Hollywood, of religion, or fiction, of imagination where it is always superior in all ways to keep this image and likeness out of reach from me, and so enslave and trap myself within a race that can never be won. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to chase something of myself that is more” than who I am here, and so denying who I am and my own unique individual expression that can be Best for all life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to chase characters and ideas of the imagination of who I should be as something/someone more than who I am here in each breath, and so create a negative polarity design within me in relation to myself where I always experience myself as negative, and so always in the pursuit of happiness, of anything that can make me feel better, even when this pursuit of happiness is to take on characters of superiority and bring other down, break others, win over others, just to feel good. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must neglect who I am here as breath and rather chase an idea as a projected image of me as the “more” and “superior” version of me, and so always punish myself for when I feel I have failed to live that idea of more, in the small or big things. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others within the mind set of more or less, who is more than me, who am I more than, who is less, who am I less than, and so construct and design my relationships within my reality where I will participate only with those that I feel I am superior over, who I can win over, with whom I can play out my “more” characters with and feel good about myself, and thus never allow for my own absolute individuality as who I am here to come through within what is best for all life. 

I forgive myself that I have NOT seen and realized that judging others is a form of saying everyone must be like me, everyone must be the same, everyone must be placed into a box within my mind where everyone makes sense and so everyone must give up their individuality and conform to the form of my judgement or else they will be punished through my “challenges” and fail and be proven to be less than me, and so I am more, as judgement is a form of mental illness where the personality that is at play is that of superiority and thus dominance and control. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself To NOT see and realize that any and all reactions I have towards others within who they are and what they express is a form of superiority, seeking control and conforming from others as a way to make the reactions go away through making others change, instead of seeing and realizing the fact that the reactions are inherently within me/self and the seed of that cannot be found outside of one and so will keep growing till all life is abused, controlled and destroyed and self will only then realize it is within self as there will be nothing remaining to blame. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to let go of wanting/desiring to be more than who I am here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny me/myself here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself the gift or simplicity, equality, oneness and direct expression as who I am as an absolute individual – no thoughts, back chat, judgement, simply direct here expression as who I am, not an idea, image, imaginary me, a Hollywood character imposing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create much inner conflict and turmoil about who I am through always fighting with two beings within me, who I am here and the idea of who I should be, and so always lose, fall and end up giving up. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to GIVE all and every thought, feeling and emotion an opportunity within me to express themselves, but never breath here as life one and equal, as I have judged breath and living as breath as not being more, enough. 

I commit myself to embrace me here as direct expression, to stop and breath each time a false image/god appears in my mind as some fucking projection of myself as who I should be, to drop that shit, to breath and express within what is best for all life, which is me stopping the mind first and foremost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...