Day 143 – Living Commitments – Day 15 of 21 – Drowning in experience Continued.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that what I experience is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that what I experience must be real within justifying it through the back chat if “Well I am experiencing this feeling/emotion therefore it must probably be real” – not seeing and realizing that in that moment the back chat is making it seem real and thus I experience it as real where it has physical outflows in my day where I physically participate according to the experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the back chat of “Well I am experiencing this Feeling/emotion therefore it must be real” to exist within and as me as a justification for why I am creating the experience as real.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that what I experience within me as energy from the mind created through participating in thoughts and back chat is only an energetic experience within me that took physical energy from my body as the real energy and turned it into illusionary energy that I then belief must have some purpose/reason and thus I must follow the experience – not seeing and realizing the obvious that I created it with the reason/purpose in it through my back chat and thoughts I had and thus it isn’t special or meaning anything in fact, I created it so from illusions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create experiences for myself through participating within the mind as thoughts and back chat and to then “forget: how I created it with the thoughts and back chat and to after forgetting follow the experience as if it came from somewhere else and that it must mean something, only to find out in the end that I created it after the consequences has played out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value experience either good or bad above the physical reality as that which is real and valid, not seeing and realizing that when I valid something that isn’t real but only within the mind as illusions and energy and I attempt to follow and participate within it, in the physical and manifesting and illusion within that which is real I have no idea what I am doing and what the actual consequential outflows will be of my actions, as the world is the example/result of these every actions being applied everyday by all humans.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is impossible to stop energetic experiences within me through breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am subject to the experiences I have within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only always give into energetic experiences I have within me and to never give myself the chance of breathing through them instead and to free myself from the chains of the experience so that I Breathe freely where I am not directed by energy but instead direct myself as self will/movement as life as that which is best for all life in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react and fear all experiences I have within me – within the reaction being of “oh no not this experience again” – not seeing and realizing that within that I have already allowed the experience to direct and control me, instead of breathing and not giving any space for any energetic movement within me as I occupy all of me as myself as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move through live without nay integrity and self will accepting and allowing everything to influence me and to make me experience something to what I am them enslaved to and limited to as the experience and thus only giving myself the option of following experiences and never living life as myself as life as that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to walk around without any direction in my life, within the fear of life and thus only allowing everything around me to direct me instead of me Breathing and being here as WHO I decide I am in each breath so that I stand as life and cannot be moved by any outside forces through my permission, as my permission is already me giving myself permission to stand as Life and to always life that which is best for all life with no alternatives.

To be continued



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...