Day 377 – Candy Crush helping me in my process Part 1





I have been stuck on level sixty five within Candy Crush for three weeks now, I have used at least two hundred lives on that one level, playing every day a couple of times, at least five to ten times. 

The point that has been shown to me, or the pattern here, isn’t about the obvious pattern of playing Candy Crush every day and not making it through this level, No it has shown me something I did not see of myself within my general process that I am walking with Desteni.

Let me explain, within Candy crush, being stuck on this one level, for weeks, trying every day, as bets as I can to make it through this level, I have come to a point of acceptance, this point of acceptance is interestingly created through becoming used to something. 

Because I have made it through this lever for weeks and kept on trying for weeks to make it though I have become used to NOT going anywhere, I have come to accept that this level is what I will be on forever, and so I have come to notice that I am playing everyday Candy crush, level sixty five with the acceptance that this is it, I cannot go further, I cannot do more, I will simply replay this lever every day for ever. 

I have come to accept this level of myself, I have come to accept that this level is all I can reach and all I can do, since I have been trying so hard for weeks and haven’t reached any point of making it, I have come to only play it every day for the sake of playing it, I have lost sight that there is any possibility of moving further and going forwards, I have come to believe that there is no forward for me. 

Even though it is obvious that I can go further, I know there is more levels and that I can go there, I have create the belief that where I am now is my limit, it is the end for me, I will play and stay on level sixty five forever, and somehow I have become so addicted to just playing this level, that I Play it for the sake of playing it, not even to move forward.

Once I noticed this pattern that I have fallen into within Candy Crush, I have realized how his has happened without me even knowing it, because it was created through time, through repeating myself over and over within the same actions, and then it simply became normal, when it isn’t normal.  It is that point of acceptance, and allowance and then it becomes normal. And so I noticed how easy it is for this to happen anywhere else within my world, within me within what I do and live, without me even knowing it at all. Till I actually see such point possible, and then questioning everything about me to see where I am doing this. 

I am looking here at my entire process, my entire life of who I am, and how I have come to accept that who I am currently and what I do as my actions from who I am as being all that I can ever be, a believe that I have created and now I am simply living it, I am living this acceptance and allowing it daily within each breathe, believing it is all I can be and thus all I can do.

1 comment:

  1. What I did in situations like this, was that I did it first thing when I woke up in the morning. Mind is still fresh. It worked for me to solve problems, not always thou.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...