Day 1 - Commitment to write through the resistances and fears and birth self as Life


Today I wanted to write about a point , I saw that I had to write about it and yet I kept on postponing the point.

As the day moved on, I saw the point going away, I basically suppressed the point and ended up not writing about it at all.

I went into a state of feeling tired and depressed, like I did not want to participate  within my world, I just wanted to lay down and sleep.

I looked into why it happened and how, I realized that I had a hidden judgment with in myself about me writing and that it is not good enough.

That what I write isn't good enough for others, it does not meet the world standard of what good writing is defined as.

This has happened many times in the past and it has/have been a pattern that I accepted and allowed with in myself as a limitation of myself,  I never questioned it and simply left it to be.

Self Forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to judge myself and what I write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and that what I write as not good enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and what I write as not being good enough in comparison to what the world standards are and seen as good writing material to read.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge what I write as not being good writing material to read -  according to my own perception and belief of what is acceptable in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to with in comparing myself to others and how/what they write, and thus accordingly judge my own writing if it does not match up with in how they write and thus I limit my expression through knowledge and information, instead of realizing that I have to with in my writing express myself as who I am, and thus my skill with in writing will increase and I will be more effective and specific, and thus it is not from the starting point of comparison but from me allowing and accepting myself to express myself within writing as myself unconditionally so that I may learn and develop with in the skill of writing effectively and being specific.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my writing as not being good reading material, instead of realizing that good writing comes from writing a lot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up with in myself towards pushing myself to write more to become better at writing and built more confidence with in my writing as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself within writing and becoming effective within writing, realizing that I am postponing me becoming effective and specific in the skill of writing as myself and not as a comparison based on knowledge and information which I set a limitation on me, and when I see I can't reach the expectation that I have created in my mind through thoughts as comparison, I give up and go into depression and postpone and time loop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to write from the starting point of comparison, instead of writing for myself as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit to comparison as being a valid reason to give up and not push through and better myself with in the skill of writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that writing is something that must come naturally to me, realizing that it is a skill, and as all other skills, it must be developed through consistency and a lot of self writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself within comparing myself to others and how they write, sabotaging myself even before I have started writing or given it a change and to teach myself and to give to myself the chance to develop a effective skill with in writing, realizing that self sabotaging is unnecessary and not common sense as it does not make sense to why I would just give up instead of simply doing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that when I write that I will be judged for how I write and how I structurally place my words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for how I write and structurally place sentences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge how others write as good or bad and accordingly place the judgment onto me and how I write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  resist writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not challenge all limitations that I simply accepted in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give all my authority to the mind as thoughts/thinking/judgments/back chat and feeding the mind consciousness systems instead of breathing and remaining here with in and as breathe moving myself to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breathe and to give into fears and resistances and judgments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to validate fear and to create the connection with in myself that fear is valid and real, realizing that it is all mind created and not real, and once I breathe and push myself to write I will see and realize that what is here as life as me in and as the physical is real in each breath.

Commitment's.

I commit myself to write everyday on all patterns that I see play out during my day, that I have accepted and allowed as normal in the past.

I commit myself to take self responsibility for myself as all patterns that I have accepted and allowed to simply play out as normal during my day.

I commit myself to take self responsibility for all my patterns to stop them as automated actions and behaviors through applying self forgiveness and living the correction in the physical as myself as all life as all patterns that exist.

I commit myself to with in each breath look at myself and to identify all accepted patterns that I have allowed to play out in my life and to take self responsibility for myself as all patterns, to change and to do what is best for all life.

I commit myself to birth myself as life one and equal with in taking self responsibilityfor all automated patterns that I have accepted as normal and to stop then and to forgive myself and change.

I commit myself to writing everyday on all patterns that I have accepted and allowed as limitation as a robotic automated system/program to direct my life and who I am, to take self responsibility and to stop all patterns through self forgiveness and to correct myself, to birth myself as life and to be the directive principal with in my life as that which is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...