Day 14 - I broke a girls heart , past relationship.


 This was a few years ago, there is still guilt, shame and fear, as I now see what I have accepted and allowed from the start of the relationship and what led to the end, where both partners get hurt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to the guilt of breaking a relationship partners hart, after I have made her promises and told her I love her.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make promises with in a relationship that is based on irrational thoughts and from the mind as energy, instead of realizing that promises are not needed but living it in the physical is and to stand with in a agreed relationship that is based on communication, openly sharing, removing all irrational thought, removing secret mind, self forgiveness, and to eradicate all back doors, and thus no promises needed, only living application with in and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell a girl that I love her when the words I speak is only words based on a irrational energetic experience that is not in consideration of the physical and daily living to be practically lived.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the word love to manipulate a girl so that I may feel secure with her and that she is under my control, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the word love in the fear of being lonely, and so I say to a girl that I love her so that she may stay with me and never leave me, and to with in this end up being the one to break the girls hart because I had a change of hart.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse the relationship partner with the word love to manipulate a girl into loving me and not wanting to leave me because I fear being alone and that only with her can I be happy, and to be the one to break up with her.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear loosing a relationship partner and with in this fear, end up being the one to leave the partner as I have rushed myself to the end goal of loosing her just so that I may feel save and that I wasn't the one being abandoned and hurt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to break up with a relationship partner just so that I do not have to be the one that gets to be abandoned.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider that before I go into a relationship that I can direct the point through first having a discussion with the partner I am considering and to see with in communicating if the relationship can work practically,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hurt a relationship partner through being the first one to break up just to that I do not have to be the one to be hurt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hurt myself with in pushing myself to break up with a relationship partner because I feared loosing the relationship partner from the beginning, instead of sharing/communicating with the partner and removing the points of fear through discussing the point and applying self forgiveness to create a agreed relationship that is of enjoyment instead of fear of loosing each other and compromise.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to set up failing relationships through jumping into them based on energetic experiences I have created with in myself through participating in certain justifications with in my mind as thoughts that are irrational most of the time and to then with in the believe that it may come true go into the relationship.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that with in my fear of being hurt and being abandoned that I have created the points directly to manifest with in my relationship through deliberately looking for points with in the relationship that I can use as points to use to justify why i break up the relationship and to break the relationship partners hart first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to built a relationship on fear of loosing the relationship partner, instead of communicating about all points to remove all irrational thought and secret mind and to have effective communication and to be clear on all words being lived with in the relationship, so that a relationship can be directed to a agreement where both partners can enjoy each other in a agreed relationship where there is no fear or being hurt or of any break up, but a commitment to walk together.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rush into a relationship because of all the energy I have created with in me through all the participation of thoughts and fantasies with in my mind that is not with in the consideration of the physical and how daily live is lived, and so thus I have already from the start created and manifested a break up where one or both partners end up getting hurt or abuse because nothing practical or real was considered or discusses.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly go into a relationship and believing that no one will get hurt.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a relationship blindly based on energetic experiences that  I have created through thoughts and irrational thinking and calling it love, and that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and hope than when I blindly go into a relationship that no one will get hurt, Realizing that with in blindly going into a relationship that was not agreed upon on certain principals such as clearing communication, stopping all irrational thought and secret mind  and to redefine the living words with in the agreement that both is clear on what the agreement relationship will be lived as and to be open about the past to have no past interfering in the present and that a relationship can work unless it is agreed upon and that is was set up to fail from the beginning.


I commit myself to communicate with a relationship partner all points that is necessary to have a agreed relationship and not a relationship that is based on hope and believe, and thus have a agreed relationship that will work instead of maybe working.

I commit myself to communicate with a relationship partner about all the words with in  a agreed relationship to stand clear on the words we are living as the relationship to not have any miss communications.

I commit myself to share with a agreed relationship partner all points of the past and to remove the past from the present so that both can live here in support and to not have any surprises and to move on in self forgiveness and anew.

I commit myself to not keep any secrets from a agreed relationship partner and to be open about all points such as sexuality, money and the relationship itself and to always work through the points and support and assist each other to not have any back doors that can be used to escape from the agreed relationship.


Here is the blog that inspired mine - Do you love breakups"s
 Here is another Blog for great support on relationships - Failed Relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...