Day 401 – Discipline Part 3







Self-forgiveness. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that discipline is something easy and that it should just come naturally to me, seeing and realizing that discipline in its design requires discipline to live discipline, a constant practice and pushing oneself in and as the physical, moving and directing self within reality to start and to finish and to be consistent, to not let any wants/desires be a distraction or any mood or thought/feeling/emotion drive one elsewhere, but to remain disciplined to push through till it is done, if it is building a cupboard, painting a wall, starting a business, daily work, doing dishes or cleaning ones room. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as incapable of self-discipline, discipline within breathing and being the director of my life in each breathe and directing what needs to be done within common sense and practicality and not as the wants/desires of the mind as energy as distractions/temptations to sabotage myself and my direct real time living/participation in and as the physical as matter as that which matters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project discipline as something that will always come as something that I must struggle through and breathe through and push through, seeing and realizing that living and applying myself  as self-discipline as discipline in each breathe and actually living the correction of and as discipline will be something new for me in the beginning, but over time as within all other things in my past that has come to who I am now without any effort, so will discipline become who I am as a living word, as it will simply be who I am and thus determine what I do and no effort, no pushing/struggling or resistance will be here, thus I see and realize that I must make peace with the process of creating myself within the word discipline and that it will be a process of Physical change within space and time and that in space and time it will become effortless as it will be who I have created/defined myself as a living word within the principles of oneness and equality as that which is best for all life, where discipline is not a thought/feeling/emotion based action but a physical practical common sense physical living as me in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear falling and making mistakes within re-defining the word discipline for myself and correcting myself according to this new definition and that it might turn out wring, seeing and realizing that when and as I follow Physical common sense and practicality as the principal of oneness and equality within what’s best for all life and stick to that, that what I re-define my word as within that and live that that I cannot go wrong and only improve and correct myself along the way – seeing and realizing that only the mind will create doubt and fear as to hold me back from changing and from actually taking self-responsibility for myself and how and who I am within the physical as a participant within the words I live and how it effect my daily life and the lives of others and inevitably the world and the earth as a whole and that the mind will attempt to keep me locked in a cycle of thought/feeling/emotion just for the sake of energy where I am chained to my current definition of the word discipline which has no definition really, and no direction, and thus I see and realize that I stick to the plan, disciPLAN and I follow through using and utilizing the tools of Desteni of BREATHING, writing and applying self-forgiveness and being honest with myself in each moment and to push myself within this process of re-birthing myself as LIFE as the living words so that a new life that is best for all can be birthed by example - living example.

To be continued.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...