Day 649 – Are you TRAPPED, Feeling Trapped?


We can only be trapped, or experience ourselves as trapped existing as the mind, as consciousness.

In this exercise of writing self-forgiveness within the point of releasing self from any form of entrapment as the mind as consciousness as energy, one must write self-forgiveness unconditionally. This means one must not only write about the points that one deep as appropriate, but also the inappropriate - the points that one can easily judge as "this isn't the point" or "I am just making this up now" - this is to ensure that you leave nothing to the mind, not hidden corners. If there is a resistance, or reaction to writing any specific point that comes up - Write it.Let me begin the challenge.

Note: I always have a one lite bottle of water with me to drink as I do self-forgiveness - a recommendation by Bernard Poolman.



Ok, so I will begin with the "trapped" point by taking my reality and taking all the possible points within my reality and unconditionally apply Self forgiveness on each point within this point.

I forgive myself tht I have accepted and allowed the experience of feeling trapped within me in relation to my reality, surroundings, the world system and life in general.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the experience of being trapped to exist within me towards my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I am trapped in my body and the genetic coding of my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and  allowed myself to believe that I am trapped in my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am trapped within this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am in a trap and that someone trapped me and that I am a victim.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame this world for setting up a trap called the "system" and for me to be trapped within this system, and so take a position of a victim within this world through my experience of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate and blame money and to see money as a Trap that fools everyone including me to fall for the trap and so take on a position of being a victim and that i can not help myself not anyone else, as we are all simply trapped victims.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I see myself in relation to this world, system and life, to have a picture of an animals that is lame and trapped in the middle of the forest as that which represent my experience of who I am in relation to everything and everyone within this world, and so always being at a disadvantage within myself, a self pity position, waiting for a savior to save me out of this trap called life, not seeing and realizing that I take this position purely based on an experience and not reality as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within me hold onto the OUTLOOK of my life as all and everything being the result of me being a vicim of life and so trapped within my life and what i am faced with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the experience and view point of me being stuck in a trap called life, and my life, and the setup y life is within.

I forgive myself that I have NOT seen and realized that this experience is running at a resonant level all the time within who I am, how I am, where i am, why i am and so all of me in my behaviors and actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped within the financial position I am within, in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped within all my responsibilities that i must do daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped in my daily routine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped in the house I live in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped in my own skin.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am trapped in the responsibility of being a Husband/partner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped within the responsibility of being a father/guardian to my child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped within the gifts that I have and thus responsibilities that come with my gifts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped within the very room I am in, within the circumstances my room is within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel and believe I am trapped within the relationships as the people I must work with daily, interact with daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped with the animals i must care for daily, look after daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that i am trapped with the people that I depend on to support me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped within the level of education I have received.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am trapped within the country I was born into and so all the politics, economics and all the cultures and religions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that i am trapped within what foods and nutrition is available to me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that I am a VICTIM and trapped within everything that exist within this life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that i am trapped within the very design of having to breath air and needing air to live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to view and see my very body as a trap for my being/soul and so walk with that experience of and as a trapped being in a body and live that trappedness in everything and all things as a starting point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to HOLD the POINT of VIEW of being trapped and thus being a victim within me as my LIFE and as the design of life, and so always live and walk and breath thee experience of being trapped and thus taking on life, approaching life from the experience of I am trapped, I am a victim, what is the point of anything.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to view life as a trap, as a prison, even when it was designed and intended that way by ANU, who I am and thus how I live isn't defined by that, I am not defined by that, I define me as life and life, such as a tree that grows through the cracks of concrete, defines itself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to USE the view point of everything is TRAPPING me to escape self-responsibility, to escape this reality, and so truly imprisoning myself within my mind where I am unable to move, direct or do anything except to become a vegetable.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to USE the experience of being trapped within all things and thus to be a victim of all things, to avoid taking self-responsibility as LIFE as a creator, and so to also justify my current actions, my current habits and patterns that does not serve me or all in the best possible way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...