Day 374 – Distractions





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be distracted by entertainment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create entertainment for myself before I have done all that I need to do and then the entertainment becomes a distraction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose myself within the entertainment within the justification that I am tired and deserve it. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy the indulgence that takes place within entertainment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become hypnotized by entertainment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my time first within entertainment and then when I have time left give that time to priorities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself and my effectiveness within not living breathe by breathe and applying what matters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use how tired I am a decisions making factor within what I am able to do or not, seeing and realizing that I am only compromising and creating excuses and justifications. 

I commit myself to push through to do all my priorities before any form of entertainment.

I commit myself to honor myself through living my priorities and to not compromise my priorities.

I commit myself to live my priorities and to show self-respect for myself through living them as myself and to not give into entertainment.

I commit myself to live in such a way that I will always be proud of myself and that I will always be able to stand by myself as myself no matter what, and to never have an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...