Day 220 - How thoughts create Physical reality.


how does thoughts create physical reality we are living in, the first thing to consider is that we are lucky we live and are physical, because in the physical reality everything takes place in space and time, Thoughts does not over space and time manifest either, thoughts are existent within each human alone, each human has their own thoughts that they have and participate within, if and when we follow these thoughts that generate energetic experiences as being real we do things in our daily life's in response to the thought as a reactions.

we can though this understanding see and actually trace back how rapists and murderers create themselves though participating within thoughts, and within this we can see that the simple act of participating within any and all thoughts are one and the same, the thoughts might be different but they both are the same, its a thought that has a energy attached to it either positive or negative.

We cannot say thoughts are good or bad, we can simply say, they are not real and participating within them create consequences no one is aware of because no one understands how thoughts are created, where do they come from and when you have thoughts where is it taking place.

This makes thoughts dangerous and not best for all life, the world as we know it today is the evidence of how the human has been following thoughts as illusions to be real, as our fears/insecurities and self interest. This shows that no matter who you are, if we continue to participate within thoughts as energy as organic robots that respond to these thoughts as the data that has been programmed into us to follow, anyone can be a murderer and a rapist at any time, all it requires is the right input. Because no one is educated on how thoughts work and function in detail.

We are controlled and enslaved to them and follow them like zombies chasing mindlessly after living flesh for the sake of consuming.

I suggest that to understand what I am talking about in much more detail, listen to the interview How thoughts create Physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have been participating within thoughts all my life without questioning what thoughts are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as a baby I did not have any thoughts and that through this realization see and realize that thoughts are a sign of mental illness and not normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly accept and allow thoughts to be normal and part of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that thoughts are a byproduct of bad education where as I child I wasn’t taught how to breathe and handle situations/experiences and thus created a disease within me as thoughts as undirected points within my me/life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow and trust thoughts to be real without even questioning myself where does the thought come from and how exactly does a thought work in detail.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question and ask why do I have thoughts and what are they made of and where do they come from and why do I have them to those that has gone before me – as I have seen that I do not understand anything about thoughts yet I accept and allow it to direct my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow thoughts to be me from when I was a child simply because No ONE ever talked about thoughts and that i might have then and what to do with them and how to deal with them and to be left alone with thought in my mind in deep secret all alone to do with it what I want when I do not even understand what thoughts are and how it creates physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to believe that thought are normal and part of life simply because no one ever talked about it as I started developing thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the educational system that is apparently educating the human yet I have never in my life received any education on how a single thought works/functions and comes from in my entire educational years in school – yet it is/was thought that drove me and my life as one of the most important points in my life and I knew nothing about it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that thoughts drive what the human does through two simple energetic points that it charges up as Like and dislike as positive and negative and to see and realize that this makes every single human a danger to himself and everyone else as all that is required for a person to become a rapist or murderer or a serial killer is a simple put either in the positive direction or negative direction through charging the thoughts existent within each human that has been left to each human for himself in secret.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that all thought are the same, if it is a serial killers thoughts or a rapists thoughts or a monks thoughts or a priests taught – they are either positive or negative and that both polarities support each other as there is no other way possible, and that within this every single human is standing on a very thin line between being either god or bad in any given moment as all that is required for the human to change in a single moment is a change of thought that will and can be motivated by environmental forces or the person himself dependent on the environment and education the person received and the fact that the human hasn’t bee educated on what a single thought is and how it works we are all slaves to thoughts and a good slaves we will follow through on them when the moment is right and thus un-able to be self responsible for ourselves in each and every breathe.


  Click the pic for specific link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...