Day 182 – The Day I said F*** Spiritualism.

Day 182 – The Day I said F*** Spiritualism.

I used to like spiritualism stuff, like Reiki where you can heal yourself and others and transfer energy and where you work with crystals and all the things that is different from the rest of society that makes you feel like you are a good person, because I always just wanted to be a good person, so I went for the first thing that was like the ultimate thing of good, the light and the helping of others and Love and all the good stuff when I was about 16 and 17 years old.

I was into past life’s and chakras and I did a bit of research on it, not much as I was getting most of my info from my mother, I hated reading so I never cared to read up on spiritualism much, I took my mother’s words for it.

So for a while I was testing out everything I could with Reiki and healing myself, I got into a bike accident and I started applying Reiki on the wounds, it did not work but I someone how after a couple of months made myself belief that the Reiki made it work faster, It did not.

I wanted to go to Reiki schools where I could learn to become better and heal others with the white light and myself and correct the negative and make it positive.

I used to stand with a crystal on a rope in the living room and I would check my energy and where there are bad spots, when the crystal moves a certain direction it either says no or yes, when it says yes you clean the negative spot of your energy by making rubbing movements in the area, almost like cleaning a Windom.

I used to belief that I was an elemental creature from the spiritual realm that incarnated into this world to justify to myself why I wasn’t fitting in or why I was a bit different from the rest, just to feel extra special and to feel some comfort to why I was insecure.

I believed in aliens and that they were more enlightened than us and that they were waiting for us to be on their level spiritually before they would interact with us and help us, I used to wait at nights for them in my room to just come and communicate with me, I even tried to communicate with them, no different that how I communicated with god, through talking to myself LOL.

I used to place crystals on my chakras to clear them up and I even tried to unlock my extra chakra, I tried/forced myself to see peoples auroras and the colors, when I really just made it up, because I knew I could make it up and tell people I have the gift now and that they have a certain color aurora and that a certain color means something and about them, so that I could manipulate people and feel needed and special.

I used to meditate and think about different realities and other thing that had nothing to do with the real world here just because I was board and really needed something else to do.

After a year or so I said to myself – Ok I have been busy with all these things for a while now, I have done as people say and I have applied the techniques and so forth, and all I have achieved with spiritualism thus far was how to pretend very well.

So I took a book one day to read – I could not remember what the books name was but it was blue and had a Flower of Life symbol on it of some kind, it was quite a square book. Inside the book the person talked about aliens and spiritualism, this person had made a discovery on how to unlock our full potential as human beings through meditation y looking at how spaceships were created by aliens and how they run them.

This guy basically talked about how we have a energy field around us that is like the shape of an alien spaceship running through the head and feet outwards and creating spinning energy field, and that he has discovered a way to meditate to unlock this energy fields and its potential and then how to use it.
Basically you sit down in the meditation position and you place your arms on the knees and you hold with your indication fingers the thumbs while all the other fingers show upwards.

Now this meditation requires one to breathe slowly and deeply, the whole meditation process to unlocking your energy field works in a 13 breathe count, and as you breathe and count you move all your fingers onto your thumb while counting to thirteen and then as you do this you should unlock your potential.

I was really going for this, I said to myself today is the day I will have a breakthrough, I cannot pretend my life away that spiritualism works, today it must work, and I sat down and I started applying this method of meditation to unlock my energy field around me and to expand it and to be able to use it, I placed my whole boringness into this, there was no mistake about it.

As I started I count and I breathed and I moved my fingers accordingly, and after a very long period of time I ended it, it was done, I stood up and I opened my eyes and I believed, I visualized and I fucking knew it was going to be the day I see some results, and there was a bit NOTHING, I took the book and I placed it down on the table and I walked away and that was it, I never participated in spiritualism again, I realized in that split second that it was going to be like that forever and that it isn’t real, it is bullshit, I already wasted one year of my life. FUCK IT, time to get real and here I am with Desteni and the Equal Money System – now this it fucking Real. Find out and visit the sites.

www.equalmoney.org
www.desteni.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...