In Times of Confusion - look left then Right, then ask, what is left that is right? LOL




I have had several people come to me in the past month asking me, Gian, as a Desteni Farm member, I need some input on what is happening in the world.

I have attempted to  explain to two people what I see, and how I am approaching what is happening in the world. Now, a point I want to clarify is, I was a Desteni Farm member, the Desteni Farm does not exist anymore. So I am now a Desteni Member. Sure, I have input that not many others had the opportunity to have, I lived with Bernard and the Portal and other amazing people, pushing and living day in and day out Desteni, not just as a Destonian, but as a core member pushing and growing and standing as a farm member that supported and assist others who came to visit, giving up a lot of the system life and integration process to stand as what I/we did, but now I am in the system like anyone else, basically starting from scratch, as if I am 18 years old and fresh out of school. My life as Desteni, the Desteni farm, and what strange a time to enter the system, just as all shit started hitting the fan, and yes shit hitting the fan is slow, not all at once.

That is all over. What remains is quit simple, and it is DESTENI and the people that walk this process for and as themselves as Destonians, as equals, when we walk as equals we have a group of individuals standing together and one within what is best for all life as one body. 

I now have a regular job to have income, I am not supported by the "Desteni farm" and within this still stand as a Desteni member supporting and assisting the movement of Desteni, through my process as who I am, my blogs, my vlogs and Earth Haven. I am pushing to make Earth Haven my core focus as a Desteni member and pushing for a new farm land to start projects, but it all takes time and requires others support, like any business in this world.

As a former Desteni Farm member and now simply a Desteni Member, what is happening in the world? 

For me this is a relevant question, but to a degree very irrelevant when we consider all things can only change and move a certain direction based on who I am as an individual and so who you are as an individual, and so within this when someone asks me this question I rather ask, what are you doing within all of this? who are you within all of this? because that is what is going to matter and what is deciding what is happening in this world.  Are you a MIND entity, or are you LIFE?

Are you writing? are you applying self-forgiveness? are you in anyway participating in the DESTENI group events or community, such as the forum, or the group chats? are you living the principles? what is the point of asking me as a "Desteni farm Member" what is happening in the world, when I can not and have not even seen what is happening in your life or within you through you participation with and as Desteni? on a regular bases.

I ask this because the people that come to me asking these questions, I do not even know who they are, as if I Gian as a Desteni farm member must know, must have a direction and thus MUST share it with them lol, yet, showing what is happening in this world everywhere, everyone is demanding answers, everyone is demanding change, everyone is demanding that others give direction and solutions, yet they themselves is seen nowhere applying a solution, not even in their own lives and less to say within themselves and WHO THEY ARE as humans, as the nature they have accepted and allowed themselves to exist as, as the mind as energy, so what answers and SOLUTIONS are you demanding when you are demanding them from a MIND Organic Robot? not really solutions yet. Now, not saying all, probably like the covid-19 virus, only 0.001% of people are applying individual change, the rest do not get infected with this part of change yet.

So, I will not communicate with people/individuals through private messages or even some requesting I do private video calls with them, NO, I will not, unless I see your ass somewhere applying something, even if it is just sharing one blog a month of you showing that you understand DESTENI first of all, before requesting a Desteni Farm Member to answer your questions and give you time. Because what are you doing within this direction if you yourself are not even anywhere to be seen as a Desteonian? 

You are once again placing the responsibility onto another to answer to what is happening in this world, and so what ever I say will either satisfy you or not, but either way I will be blamed for my answers if it does or does not fit your world view and understanding. It is even more dangerous, because you who asks me to answer your questions, have not spend the TIME to see or even know that all has been shared, it is all in Desteni message, on the forums, in Bernard Poolmans videos, it is not complicated, it is all there, yet asking me only reveals self, not actually having grasp what has been said, laid out and the process ahead, the cycles or even seeing that the solution has been shared for this life time, YES, the solution to even today's problems has been shared, why wonder what is happening in this world when you can simply live the solution and trust that solution as yourself? why get distracted, that is the whole point the system will attempt to do, distract you from YOU, the solution, and so when all individuals are distracted who has and know the solution, then there is no group moving as individuals as equals within the same principles, it is all scattered and lost. 

2020 is the year it is TOO LATE, and we are TOO LATE, yet the solution is still here, as long as you can read this and are reading this. It is simply too late for HOPE, there is no more hope, now it is to live the solution as self in each breathe as life as what is best for all life, and so as individuals standing the same we walk as one, and to accumulate the principle faster and faster and so a solution is naturally born, through changing the nature of man. 

Many people are already awakening, without Desteni and the Desteni message, so do not see this as something that is exclusive, Desteni is simply a matter of taking the change into your hands, the process given, the solution given and walking it deliberately, as that quantify the process for all to change. 

What is happening in the world? I can give you my insights, but I will not for this post. As my answers at this point can only be a distraction. I will make a private video for Earth Haven in time to come on my insights for the members only, I feel there it can be directed more effectively. I do not have magical insight, simply 1+1 insights. Even I find my own insight, and the predictions I have made in the last few years that came true based on Math and dreams I had (only shared it with people close to me). Seems useless as long as WHO I AM and WHO YOU ARE isn't aligned in directing anything. 

Stop looking outwards FIRST, make the journey inwards and your Self-Honesty and SEEING reality beyond your brainwashing will step forth, you will not feel lost then, but rather know your direction as self as what is best for all within who you are. 

We still have a LONG way to go, as the next 7 years as I see it, will be 7 years of consequences, where everything, all rights and wrongs, all the moralities, laws and rules of this world will collide, the past and the present and the future, for the next 7 years this will all mix and mingle, and there will be only one outcome, this one outcome is not yet decided, the outcome will take place again in a cycle of 7 years from 2027 till 2034... For now, let everything go into chaos, chaos is where good an evil as the polarity design of this reality we exist in mix and the fine lines become unclear, and this is where we must stand as what is best for all, to define and create the new RIGHT and WRONG, where what is best for all life is the NEW right, and what is not best for all life is the new wrong, and thus ending polarity, the past.

This will not come by magically. It will be a real hard physical process, and for all those who can SEE and HEAR, not what the media is telling you, not what is on social media, or what is in the gossiping circles, NO, what is within self as self-honesty hearing self as life, that is where real standing and change will come by, then the question is, do you have the WILL to not be distracted, no matter how tempting, to remain in breathe as LIFE and to stand as what is best for all regardless when a polarity is thrown at you with a system morality judgement? 

Those who will stand together in silence as life will stand as the new direction together, those who stand outside the mess, in this world but not of this world, and thus stand by what is best for all life in thought/word and deed, not moved by the temptations of the flesh and remain steadfast in the new world that is best for all, shall be the way and the light. I am done rambling.




3 comments:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...